I don't post here often, but I may start pulling some of my blogs from myspace.com and copying them here. Many of my friends from college read the blogs at myspace, but I realize that I could use this page as a forum for some of the more thoughtful posts--ones that aren't a personal update for friends far and wide.
Since this spring, this issue of slavery in our time has been at the center of my more serious thoughts. I know that I have to act somehow, so this blog is likely the beginning of my sorting through that process. The posting will be infrequent, but I'll try to post something here at least every couple of weeks.
I'm leaving for vacation this week, then a busy couple of weeks at work, then an extended trip to visit my family. They live hundreds of miles away, so I have to soak them up in chunks whenever I can.
This will probably be the final post until mid-October. Hope you'll check back then.
1 comment:
I surely will check back. Hoping for enough strength and ideas to do something strategic about slavery.
Carol
Post a Comment